Step to unlock oracle User account.
- Login with another account in Either SQL Plus or From Command Prompt
- Type following command in CMD or SQL Plus EditionSQL> alter user <blocked account user name>account unlock;“The user has been changed.”
SQL> ALTER USER <blocked account user name> IDENTIFIED BY <new Password>;
“The user has been changed.”
- Exit from current logged accoutnt
- Login into your blocked user account
- SQLPLUS <u_name>/<New Password>@<DBName>
After Un-Block account and try to login with new password and if you got following error
“Account has been locked.” then follow following step.
- Follow above step 1 and 2
- From your command prompt, type
SQL> alter user <old username> account unlock;
SQL> grant connect, resource to <oldUsername>;